Kroger Community Rewards
CONTRIBUTE TO RSL THROUGH
THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
We have a way to easily contribute to the RSL, without spending an extra dime. Kroger, a top sponsor of our Designer Houses for several years, offers the opportunity through its Community Rewards Program. The details below look long and complicated, but in reality the process is easy!
1. Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
3. Click on 'Sign In/Register'.
4. If you are a new online customer, click on 'Sign Up Today' in the 'New Customer?' box. If you are already an online customer, proceed to step 7.
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on a favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
6. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
7. Click on 'My Account' and use your email address and password to sign in.
8. Click on 'Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information' and input your Kroger Plus card number.
9. Update or confirm your information.
10. Enter our NPO number FT300 or Richmond Symphony Orchestra League.
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name (Richmond Symphony Orchestra League) on the right side of your information page.
12. REMEMBER, purchases will not count towards the RSL until after you have registered your card.
13. If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, and select 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
14. You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your account when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for supporting the RSL through the Kroger Community Rewards Program!